Although the amount of radiation of the appliance is factory-tested to meet safety standards, the amount of radiation from all appliances in this room is cumulative. Therefore, for the sake of safety, it is best for expectant mothers to pay attention to protective radiation in the family's daily life.
1. Select qualified home appliances that are produced by regular manufacturers. When choosing a computer, it is best to buy a low-emission LCD. At the same time, expectant mothers should avoid sitting on the side and back of the computer screen. The monitor can be turned off when you do not need to use the computer for the time being.
2. For the use of various electrical appliances, a certain safe distance should be maintained.
3. Expect mothers to stay at least 1 meter away from the microwave oven.
4. The distance to the TV should be 4 to 5 meters.
5. The distance from the lamp should be around 2 to 3 meters.
6. Do not place household appliances too concentrated. In particular, TVs, computers, refrigerators, etc., which are more radiant, should not be placed in the bedroom of a pregnant woman.
7. Reduce the time it takes to use the battery. The dust around the display contains a lot of microorganisms and “dust particles”. Expectant mothers watching TV or computers for a long time will cause microorganisms and dust to adhere to the skin for a long time, causing skin diseases such as macules on the face. Moreover, sitting in front of the computer in a fixed position for a long time will affect the cardiovascular system and nervous system function of the pregnant woman, and the pelvic floor muscles and levator ani muscle will also be strained, which will affect the smooth progress of childbirth.
8. It is recommended to use radiation protection products such as TV radiation shielding screens and radiation curtains.